Monday, November 15, 2010

Metro 2033 720p Ending (Filed Dark Ones)

I played the whole game just to make the right decisions and have the option of saving them, and I .. :-) It was worth it! See for more information about this. Well for starters I do not have anything that is not as shiny balls meaning to read other people's money and hats, and how friendly stations. I remember that I got the ammunition womans rescue of a child, I have every hobo in the game or someone asking for money is a ball and I have not a prostitute. A part of the game in a vision thatcan turn around and walk instead of a security door to the blue, when I was under the fire door. I did not shoot just watched kids on the playground. I could have hidden so much as I could to prevent the killing of so many people like me. I also have everything that makes the screen flash bright and whispers to happen. Remember, you have the choice to do the right thing and make adjustments if necessary. Here is a list of things to do, other than those mentioned above. 1. Chapter 1 Station Exhibition. AThe man is asking for a couple of balls, buy some medicine for her son to give him the money. 2. Chapter 2, Riga station. There are beggars on the platform and in the vicinity of the prostitutes. Enter a ball, at least one of them. 3. Chapter 2 Market Station. Between the exchange and ammunition where the bar is a pauper BURBON telling a story of being a child, give him a ball. 4. Chapter 2 died before the city Turn right at the end of the level. They find refuge in a tape recorder. Listen to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment